Our Mission is to empower individuals to connect fearlessly, through supporting cultures of open communication and consensual interactions.
We believe that a world where Consent is the basic foundation of every interaction is possible, and that such a world would provide more freedom, autonomy, and respect for all people, of all genders, race, orientation, age, and socio-economic status.
We host workshops, produce training materials, consult with event organisers globally, and have a growing team of trained and dedicated volunteers, our ‘Consent Ambassadors’.
We aim to:
- Engage, educate and inform about Consent Culture in fun and playful ways.
- Empower individuals with language around communication about expressing what they want, don’t want, or maybe need to think about more.
- Encourage people to have conversations where it is okay to say No.
- Encourage people to hear a No and respect it.
We do this by:
- Creating, hosting and facilitating workshops on Consent and Consent Culture, to spread awareness and models of consensual communication.
- Bringing our team of Consent Ambassadors to events to generate awareness about Consent.
- Engaging in Community Outreach to event organizers and businesses to work on ways to improve Consent practices.
- Training ambassadors to spread awareness and models of consensual communication.
- Facilitating online and in person discussion groups on Consent Culture.